Abstract submission deadline: 13 October 2015
Contributions for poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of 250 words should be submitted online by 13 October 2015.
To submit an abstract, please click here.
Information for submitting your abstract
- If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title.
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work.
- Co-author(s) should be listed within your abstract document
- Upload your file in the correct format (PDF or .doc)
- Review your submission and select submit.
- The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
- Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
- To log in, you will need your submission password.
- Amend your abstract accordingly.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.